Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Attempting to get into the Christmas Spirit!




As I attempt to get into the Christmas Spirit, enjoy this video.

It is difficult when the holidays come around for target parents. For me, the holidays were a big time at my home, decorations, a tree, special holiday baking and treats. I loved the look, the madness of trying to make it special, but most of all I loved and cherished the look on my son's face. I loved the magic that Christmas meant to him and it was more than gifts, it was giving.

So don't feel sorry for me or other target parents, feel sorry for the children that are missing that special touch that was done for them by the parent that they cannot see this Christmas.

The lyrics to the song

Parental Alienation is abuse! Stop the abuse!

1 comment:

  1. I read your entry with tears in my eyes. I guess I take my family for granted and don't really "appreciate" what I really have. I've known you for so long and not a lot has come easy for you, I'm am sorry for that. You deserve so much more, you are a great mom and a great person.

    ReplyDelete