Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


A Mother's Love

~

A Mother's love is something
that no one can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away . . .
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . .
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . .
A many splendoured miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.

- Helen Steiner Rice


Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's that are target parents. My thoughts are with you today as you are missing your children. I am hoping to hear from my son, but do not know if I will. The pain and feeling of loss is immense.

If you are a mother that has kept your children from their father, realize that you would not have a child to keep from their father without that father.

To my son: Even though we can not spend time together today, I love you, miss you and am thinking of you. You are always in my heart. You have outgrown my lap to sit in and your hands have outgrown mine to hold, but you have not outgrown the love I have for you.

Parental Alienation is ABUSE! Stop the abuse!

3 comments:

  1. My son has been alienated from me for over the past two years. I am heart broken all the time....Most evenings I cry myself to sleep in pain with the thought that he may never look at me again, talk to me again or that I may never feel his hug again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent kiss, hug or talk to my two daughters for the last 2 and half years... I know how it is to cry yourself to sleep... My prayers are with you and don't give up on HOPE, I know one day my daughters will hug me and kiss me again... I have to have hope, I have to have hope..
    Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so hard to survive as a mother who has been alienated from her daughter. I hope and pray that someday she understands and knows the truth. that I love her and miss her so much. through yrs of programming the childs mind I do believe the other parent uses this to hurt the alienated parent. I pray that in my case and others that as the child matures they will know the truth. god bless

    ReplyDelete