Thursday, June 07, 2012

Take a break, have a laugh






A picture of shoes and an odd looking cat? WTH? What does this have to do with parental alienation? Absolutely nothing! That's the beauty of it.

I have found that if we do not take time for ourselves to heal, to live and to grow, we lose sight of the small things and most obscure things that allow us to laugh. This was the picture I picked that I just thought was something that could allow us to laugh.

It is important to laugh, at funny pictures, sayings and ourselves. Please take care of yourself and laugh.

2 comments:

  1. So true. We've often said that the targeted parent has to take care of himself/herself so that when the child does reconnect the parent is the same physically and emotionally healthy and happy individual that the child remembered.

    For more information, and resources, on parental alienation feel free to visit our website at http://www.afamilysheartbreak.com.

    Best,

    mike jeffries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have found your blog. I am an alienated mom and have not seen my three children in over five years. I love the part of your post in which you say to take care of yourself! So important to remember and during pain and so much grief very hard to do. Thank you!http://unblossoming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete