Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yanni at the Acropolis - Until The Last Moment...

Some days I listen to songs to sing along, other days to be cheered up by a familiar tune. Sometimes I am searching a relaxing melody so I can lose myself in a thought. I like many genres of music, but many times I seek out a classical type of music. So today I was searching youtube for some Yanni videos. OK call me cheesy...But I came across this one and had to listen many times to hear what he says at the beginning of the video. That lead me to googling quotes by him. I came across the following.


No matter what happens in life, never lose sight of who you are.


My father taught me that one of the most important abilities in life is to be able to take the pain and persevere, and for years this lesson had served me well.

this is what he says in this video:
Sometimes we get caught up in our troubles and our problems and we let life slip away, but life is precious, all of life, and one must try to take in as much of it as possible




No comments:

Post a Comment