Monday, September 08, 2008

thoughts for the day

One would think that I could come up for a new title in my postings. I will at some point, but right now I post under the pseudonym of alienated mom and do not reveal any identifying information . That will change, but only when the time is right. Then I will post everything about my case including court documents.



I hear so often, why do I continue to put myself through this emotional turmoil. Let me ask you, if you were accused of such heinous acts and lost your child to parental alienation, would you not fight to the ends of the earth just so you can see your child? If you have never experienced parental alienation first hand, you have no idea of the heartache and emptiness.



Parental alienation is child abuse. Stop the abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment