Sunday, January 18, 2009

Resource for parental alienation

I received a comment on January 17th for a post I made that deserves an entry today. It was from The Lee P.A.S. Foundation . The comment left was "Dr Lowenstein, who has Written Parental Alienation, will be on my talkshoe on Sunday Feb 8 2009 5pm EST www,talkshoe.com or call in at 724-444-7444 ID 26868 " If you go to the page for The Lee P.A.S. Foundation, you will read that "Our Foundation is dedicated to publishing and educating the General Public, as well as our Court Systems, Mediators, Evaluators, CPS workers about Parental Alienation Syndrome".

You should be able to find on the right hand sidebar of my blog a widget for the talkshoe calls as well.

If you are a parent that is experiencing parental alienation, know a parent who is or suspect parental alienation, then education is the key to stopping this. Please make use of the resources available.

Parental alienation is abuse! Stop the abuse!

1 comment:

  1. I am Dannys mom. Danny is 15 and I am the target of parental alienation. I have no idea where to go or what to do. I am reading Alec Baldwins book and it is very sad and very, very real. It's as though I wrote it, the stories are so similiar. Attornys frighten me and have cost me so much already with no results.

    ReplyDelete